• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Greek yogurt

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Is there a better snack food on the planet than nonfat greek yogurt? So good! That Icelandic skyr stuff is great, too. So full of protein, which is great for my johnson and my ballsack.

MetroStyles

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Arrogant Bastard
Is there a better snack food on the planet than nonfat greek yogurt? So good! That Icelandic skyr stuff is great, too. So full of protein, which is great for my johnson and my ballsack.

There is something better.

1% Whipped Friendship Cottage Cheese. Tasty with a way better macronutrient profile than Greek yogurt. That said, it does not taste as good, but is significantly better than other cottage cheese brands.

cairomerta

Reaction score
I agree with you. A little honey on it makes it that much better!!

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by MetroStyles
There is something better.

1% Whipped Friendship Cottage Cheese. Tasty with a way better macronutrient profile than Greek yogurt. That said, it does not taste as good, but is significantly better than other cottage cheese brands.

Add pepper or fruit and this pwns greek yogurt. It's also more filling.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
There's some brand out there -- I forget what it's called, but I think it's not really Greek and is actually a subsidiary of a giant American dairy company -- that has honey mixed into it. Very tasty, but I tend to avoid it because I don't need the extra sugar.

Probably the best tasting nonfat/protein-packed yogurt is Siggi's Icelandic Skyr. Very thick and creamy, and very subtly flavored with fruit or vanilla or whatever. That last sentence was extremely gay.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Add pepper or fruit and this pwns greek yogurt. It's also more filling.

I love me some nonfat or lowfat cottage cheese, but it's never occurred to me to mix pepper into it. Thank you for what is probably an excellent idea.

I could ******* live off of nonfat dairy if not for the explosive diarrhea that inevitably comes from overdoing it. I once ate two large tubs of nonfat cottage cheese in one sitting, and I was on the toilet for about 4 hours afterward.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I love me some nonfat or lowfat cottage cheese, but it's never occurred to me to mix pepper into it. Thank you for what is probably an excellent idea.

I could ******* live off of nonfat dairy if not for the explosive diarrhea that inevitably comes from overdoing it. I once ate two large tubs of nonfat cottage cheese in one sitting, and I was on the toilet for about 4 hours afterward.

I wasn't quite as receptive at first, but it makes a huge difference in terms of mixing it up a bit.

As far as the ***** go, you're looking at it all wrong. I think of it as yet another way to slim my down huge, rippling (I played soccer once in middle school you know) thighs every time my guts starting running out of my winking starfish.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
One time I ate a bowl of baby carrots with half a tub of nonfat sour cream with French onion dip mixed in. It was coming out both ends for days.

Cary Grant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there a better snack food on the planet than nonfat greek yogurt?

How about full-fat Greek Yogurt?

teacha.gif

Harold falcon

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I prefer almonds as a snack food.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cary Grant
How about full-fat Greek Yogurt?

teacha.gif

+

Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
I prefer almonds as a snack food.

These foods will turn you into a fattyfat fatfat.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads