1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Girls

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by Connemara, Jan 20, 2013.

1. whiteslashasian

whiteslashasian Well-Known Member

This girl does a scary good Lena auditioning for zerodarkthirty

[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

2 people like this.
  2. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Holy shit, that is a perfect impression.

3. L.R.

L.R. Well-Known Member

I just half glanced at it, while it was playing in the background, and I thought it was her. Awesome.

4. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Well-Known Member

I was pressured into watching this show. Holy shit do I hate it. From this fat pig shoveling spaghetti into her mouth and complaining about her parents not giving her money for being a fat, dumb, classless piece of shit I hate everything about this show.

Is this meant ironically? Like the main character is the fat female equivalent of Patrick Bateman or something. Because this dumb whore is much worse than a serial killer.

2 people like this.
  5. Harold falcon

"No way, you look awesome these days." Says the gay friend to a horrifically fat dumb whore

Ugh. Die.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2013
  6. Harold falcon

God she's such a disgusting pig. Who likes this show?

7. JilSlander

JilSlander Well-Known Member

The hate is strong with you, harvey_birdman.

And I agree completely.

8. Rambo

Rambo Well-Known Member

anyone watch the finale? will it make me hate the show even more??? if so, i'm kopping.

9. Harold falcon

Dude, I represent kiddie rapists I'd rather have a drink with instead of this dumb sow.

10. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

yes - it wraps up in ironic cliche. if you hate the show for the regular reasons you'll want to reach into the TV and strangle all the characters.

but I still love watching the result of someone who's given free reign in total self indulgent-ness. the peri ultimate episode was actually good. and the last two episodes feature shirey appleby's bwebs as surprise cameos.

11. Connemara

Connemara Well-Known Member

Oh Marnie :inlove :inlove:

12. Neo_Version 7

Neo_Version 7 Well-Known Member

That cumshot was..yeah..

13. Harold falcon

Maybe it's my middle class upbringing rearing its ugly head but I fucking loathe every single spoiled cunt on this fucking show. I want them all to die in pain. I want the cannibal cop to go pay them a visit. I fucking hate every single person on this show.

14. constant struggle

constant struggle Well-Known Member

I think she wants you to hate everyone, but im not sure

15. Harold falcon

But I don't hate every one. I am good friends with kid touchers and drug dealers and wife hitters and deadbeat dads. I speak for the unspeakable.

And just to be clear, I've won more than I've lost.

16. grundletaint

grundletaint Well-Known Member

I'm not sure anything has given me the urge to kill as much as that season finale did. Holy fuck. I did appreciate the "learn the difference between negativity and critical thinking" line, though, because I can relate to how that guy hates everything.

17. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

She's a fairly accurate representation of a disturbingly large number of mid-20's, over privileged, over educated, white women. I've known quite a few women just like her in my time.

18. LawrenceMD

LawrenceMD Well-Known Member

I didn't want to admit it... but its so true... just standing in line for coffee at 6:30am at a deli here in brooklyn you'll often hear 20something white female who's saying very "hanna" things out loud to the annoyance of everyone sane.

lena dunham fucking nailed the hanna and marnie types of girls you'll see here in the city so much... they type who think its a privilege for them be them to be nice to you.

19. Nil

Nil Well-Known Member

Exactly. As painful as it is to say, this a well written show. It's just that these well written characters are all incredibly loathsome.

20. otc

otc Well-Known Member

I'd just like to alert everyone that lena dunham's charachter did a lesbian scene last night with a reasonably attractive girl.

I'll give you three guesses which girl you don't get to see naked.