1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Friday WAYWRN Challenge: MC does SW&D - YOUR WINNER ANNOUNCED

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by SpooPoker, Nov 20, 2010.

1. aeglus

aeglus Well-Known Member

This. Aeg's fit was great but he's is pretty solidly a SW&D-er. Kaplan should have it IMO

Are people going to say the same thing about the SW&D does MC contest too? (not that I think I can easily win that one)

I play both sides I just post more in discussion here [​IMG]

2. Kaplan

Kaplan Well-Known Member

aeglus, I think yours was a well deserved win. When I posted I had no aspirations of winning as I didn't wear this for the competition; it was an old pic (and I stated as much in my entry).

Also, this kind of thing is what I wear most of the time, so while I've posted a couple of MC fits I wasn't really 'out of my comfort zone'. I posted as I knew there would be some comments from both sides of the forum, which I thought might be interesting. It went better than I had expected - thanks to all for their comments.

3. CruzAzul

CruzAzul Well-Known Member

I don't mean this in a negative way, I swear I don't, and I'm not trying to diss aeglus. But can someone explain to me what about his fit was special, noteworthy, original, etc. such that so many people voted for it? Or am I missing the point, and the idea was simply to execute a very conventional style in the most mistake-free manner possible?

I don't know, I'm asking.

4. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

I don't mean this in a negative way, I swear I don't, and I'm not trying to diss aeglus. But can someone explain to me what about his fit was special, noteworthy, original, etc. such that so many people voted for it? Or am I missing the point, and the idea was simply to execute a very conventional style in the most mistake-free manner possible?

did you see the other entries?

5. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

he wasn't trying so hard, it just naturally flowed.

6. thekunk07

thekunk07 Well-Known Member

most of the mc posters looked like they were going undercover to run a sting at a gay bar

7. Eason

Eason Well-Known Member

most of the mc posters looked like they were going undercover to run a sting at a gay bar

[​IMG] This. It wasn't that his fit was so great, it was that the others weren't.

8. james_timothy

james_timothy Well-Known Member

That was NOBD's worst fit in ages, actually. Alas.

9. UrbanComposition

UrbanComposition Well-Known Member

You never know what kind of artillery one might need in such an occasion...

[​IMG]