• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

#ForBrian : RIP @hbkshin / StyleForum's Help Needed To Aid The Family Of A Fallen Brother

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

From a bunch of consignors, will break it down when they go live
[TR]
Photo

Title

[TR] [COLOR=0654BA]
FERRARI Red Solid Prancing Horse Logo 100% Silk Mens Luxury Tie 3.75" #ForBrian
[/TR] [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
ROBERT TALBOTT BEST CLASS Purple Green Paisley Peacock Mens Tie 4.00" #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
ROBERT TALBOTT BEST OF CLASS Brown Check 100% Silk Mens Tie - 3.375" #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
POLO RALPH LAUREN Burgundy TEDDY BEAR GOLF Silk Mens Luxury Tie 4.00" #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
NEW - BOGLIOLI Red Orange Grenadine Knit Silk Mens Scarf - 37" x 35" #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
NEW - BOGLIOLI Green Woven Grenadine Knit Silk Mens Scarf - 37" x 35" #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
BRIONI Brown Stripe Cotton Mens Luxury Dress Shirt - 40 / 15.75 #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
ERMENEGILDO ZEGNA Purple Plaid Check Casual Luxury Dress Shirt 2XL XXL #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
SAMUELSOHN Dark Brown Twill Flat Front S110 Wool Pants Trousers - 34 #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
HUGO BOSS Gray Wool Mens Luxury Flat Front Pants Trousers - 36 / 38 #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
GUCCI Recent Solid Black CASHMERE WOOL Flat Front Pants Trousers - 36 #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
GOKEY Brown Leather Double Sole Lace Moccasin Casual Mens Shoes - 10 D #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
HUGO BOSS BALDESSARINI Gray 97% CASHMERE Sport Coat Blazer Jacket 42 R #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
HACKETT London Green Herringbone Check TWEED Sport Coat Jacket - 42 L #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
KITON Brown Plaid Check 100% CASHMERE Sport Coat Blazer Jacket 42 L #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
FREEMANS SPORTING CLUB Red SUMMER LINEN Sport Coat Blazer - M / 42 S #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
POLO RALPH LAUREN Tan Brown Corduroy ITALY Sport Coat Blazer Mens 40 R #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
HICKEY FREEMAN Camel Tan Wool Cashmere Car Over Coat Jacket Mens 40 R #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
H. FREEMAN & SON Beige Blue Shepherd Check Sport Coat Blazer 44 45 L #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
CORBIN Green Plaid Check 2 BTN SAC TRAD Sport Coat Blazer Jacket 44 L #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
BRIONI Recent Gray Stripe S170 Dual Vent Jacket Pants SUIT Mens - 42 L #ForBrian [COLOR=0654BA] [/COLOR]
POLO RALPH LAUREN Blue Stripe Center Vent USA Jacket Pants SUIT - 44 L #ForBrian [/COLOR]
[/TR]
HOLY **** BRIAN!!!! :worship:

colorvision

Reaction score
Isaia Napoli Spread Collar Shirt 16 41 Green Blue Check MASTERPIECE #ForBrian
Narrowly beat out pleated pants and a weight loss book, open to suggestions on title

Brianpore

B&S (BS) ambassador-in-chief
Reaction score
Isaia Napoli Spread Collar Shirt 16 41 Green Blue Check MASTERPIECE #ForBrian
Narrowly beat out pleated pants and a weight loss book, open to suggestions on title

Nice shirt

Last edited:

jerms24k

Reaction score
Ok, I still have to finish taking pictures and getting my listings finished up, but since I said enough about how important I think talking about this is, I'm gonna put my money where my mouth is and put some stuff up for Brian's family.

Here's the list for now:
Navy blue striped Canali tie
Navy blue striped Chelsea by Robert Talbott tie
Peter Millar multicolor check shirt
Hickey Freeman Collection brown wool sport coat
Saks Fifth Ave by Jack Victor 100% cashmere blue check sport coat
Grey Harris Tweed sport coat

classicthrifter

Reaction score
I'm in for at least two things. I'll have them live by later today. Ack.... Will have to get up early (later this AM) to take pics and prep...

Brooks Brothers Blazer
Jack Victor Cashmere Blazer

Oy, I wish I had better stuff on the men's side.

Store name: garlindclothing

rhyme

Reaction score

Small contribution from me. I see some amazing items being listed so I will be bidding as well.

Versace Guy

Reaction score
Lock and loaded

You can get to my page through the link in my sig.

Thrift Vader

Forum Mechanic
Reaction score
I am late to the party, but have something incredible in the works. Brian, my Drunky friend. I am making the earth move for you. It Will go up late. And perhaps ONLY on here as a private sale.

You know this car?
[VIDEO][/VIDEO]

The fastest drift car in the world.
I spoke with the manager of foreign sales at TRUST. And will next week meet with not only that car. But will have a company shirt signed by all the Mechanics who built it. They know it's for you Brian. And for corporate reasons it has to be handled properly. Private sale through Spoo. This one of a kind item belongs in any car guys Garage. I hope it brings all of SF's car guys out of the woodwork to bid on it.

I don't have any Kiton, it's all i can do for you.
Your drunky friend. Vader.

Last edited:

matty long legs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
From last week's insane shell cordovan loafer haul, a pair of Alden for BB shell loafers.

Alden Brooks Brothers Black Shell Cordovan Unlined Penny Loafers 9.5B #ForBrian

I wrote this blurb. Feel free to use it, edit it, ignore it.

"I'm participating in StyleForum's #ForBrian auctions in honor of a recently deceased and beloved member of the SF Thrift Forum. This and (mostly) other participating auctions have a $9.99 starting price and no reserve. After deducting fees, 100% of the profits will be sent to Brian's family. Please search "#ForBrian" on eBay to find other participating sellers. Thanks."

Last edited:

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

From last week's insane shell cordovan loafer haul, a pair of Alden for BB shell loafers.

"I'm participating in StyleForum's #ForBrian auctions in honor of a recently deceased and beloved member of the SF Thrift Forum. This and (mostly) other participating auctions have a $9.99 starting price and no reserve. After deducting fees, 100% of the profits will be sent to Brian's family. Please search "#ForBrian" on eBay to find other participating sellers. Thanks."

Thanks man - I get a listing removed link?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Error?item=222171599358&errid=2

drlivingston

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry that I am late to the party. Had to hastily assemble another Z-rack to keep up with increased inventory. For someone who doesn't list much, I seem to accumulate an inordinate amount of ****. I wanted to do a couple of listings. However, this cause deserved more than my basic fodder. I looked pack at my brags and decided to use the item that received the most thumbs-up. Here you go, Brian.
fing02[1].gif

Last edited:

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I know this might sound paranoid, but I wouldn't want to point any regular eBay shoppers directly to the thrift thread. I like the rest of it though and will include it in my auction.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads