• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Fantasy Premier League 2011-12

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Another thanks MoK. Now I can eventually select Derby County players!! :D

ad_infinitum

Reaction score
Signed up. Finished 13th last season, hoping for top 10 this time around. Good luck to everyone!

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just a week to go if you want to get in for the start...

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I take it Van Persie's "75% chance of playing" means "We really don't want him playing in that Netherlands friendly"

Last edited:

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With Persie's glass ankles it's difficult to tell :) I suspect Darren Bent's shoulder and Lampard's sore throat will have cleared up by Saturday though...

culverwood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will any games be played in London, Birmingham and Liverpool at the weekend?

clockwise

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Be safe in the battle zones, all you big city boys from England.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait for this season to start. Well, as an Arsenal fan, I'd be a little more excited if this Fabregas/Nasri saga bullshit would just end one way or the other, and if we could just get a CB. My lineup appears to be all set for week 1 and once again I am Gunner-less. Considered Gervinho at 9.0 but passed for cheaper options and everyone else just seemed overpriced. However, Wilshere's on the radar at 6.5. Just not sure about his latest injury and if he'll be in a role to score many fantasy points.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anouncement on the impact of the riots expected Thursday... Hopefully they'll all go ahead.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Can't wait for this season to start. Well, as an Arsenal fan, I'd be a little more excited if this Fabregas/Nasri saga bullshit would just end one way or the other, and if we could just get a CB. My lineup appears to be all set for week 1 and once again I am Gunner-less. Considered Gervinho at 9.0 but passed for cheaper options and everyone else just seemed overpriced. However, Wilshere's on the radar at 6.5. Just not sure about his latest injury and if he'll be in a role to score many fantasy points.
Was concerned about Gervinho until I saw the debut at the Emirates Cup, he and VP were connecting perfectly. If that continues, they'll be a pretty damn good combo up front

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads