• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

F/S: Bottoms. Jil. +J. April 77s (pre-records, 2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flame

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
- I'm located in Singapore.
- I ship via priority Singapore Post. Postage to USA for 1 item is around USD $10.
- Item prices are in USD. I do not include shipping or paypal fees.
- PM me if interested. :)

Superfuture link:
http://supertalk.superfuture.com/in...-fs-bottoms-jil-j-april-77s-pre-records-2004/

1. jil sander british khaki trousers size 48 - $80

Superb tailored fit as expected from Raf. From his first S/S collection @ Jil. The material is a cotton/techno-fabric blend that works well in Singapore's perpetual tropical summer. I worn them sparingly on and off over the last 5 years, and they are well taken care off. Have altered the length previously. Excellent condition, I would say 9 / 10. Perfect with a navy blazer and cuffed with loafers/brogues. # fuckyeahmenswear.

Waist = 16.5
Inseam = 30

jilkhaki1.jpg

jilkhaki2.jpg

jilkhaki3.jpg

2. +J wool flannel trousers in midnight navy size 82cm - $40

The ones that mellow from Superfuture normally wears in WAYWT. Worn x3.

Waist = 16
Inseam = 28

Jflannel1.jpg

Jflannel2.jpg

3. +J cropped cotton trousers in black size 85cm - $30

These run a size small, so I sized up. American medium, in a nutshell. Worn x2.

Waist = 16.5
Thighs = 10.5
Inseam = 22
Ankle = 7.5

068307_sub1.jpg

Jcropped1.jpg

Jcropped2.jpg

4. April 77 Joey Dischords size 30 - $60

Old, old A77 from '04. All the rage back then, and better quality than current A77. Worn x2. Un-altered.

Waist = 16.5
Inseam = 33
Ankle = 6.5

large_54f91ad0-e88b-4ec3-8303-bb95e4c85374.png

dischord1.jpg

dischord2.jpg

5. April 77 DeeDee Entombed size 31 - $60

Old, old A77 from their first collection. Best wash they ever did. I altered the waist because the model ran 2-3 sizes too big back then (size 31 was more a size 33-34). The denim isn't the stretchy ones used now, but the old heavier 100% cotton they used back then.

Waist = 15.5
Inseam = 33
Ankle = 6.5

deedee1.jpg

deedee2.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads