• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The NMWA cut is definitely a good classic length.

M Parenti

Reaction score

can we discuss the issue of jacket length.....

perhaps i've been seeing far too many designers style their jackets to be shorter the last few years and it's stunting my perception, but isn't this supposed to be the classic standard length of how a jacket should sit on men ?

This is also a long. At 6'3" it is needed.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Some quick 'n' dirty selfies of goodies from NMWA that just came in!

Pictures do not do this fabric justice. Absolutely beautiful in person. The fit is great on me as I've mentioned before, will be spot on after a trip to the tailor.

Very impressed with the casentino. It's a bit heavier than expected, which is a bonus (especially in Canada). Beautiful coat.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The glenplaid is a more pleasant color than I anticipated. I actually really like that.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Worth noting that the photos don't show the blue in the glenplaid very well. It pops more in real life.

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Looks great. If I were you I might shorten the sleeves 0.5" to show a sliver more cuff but it's certainly not a dealbreaker.

Murlsquirl

The Moral Squirrel
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Looks great. If I were you I might shorten the sleeves 0.5" to show a sliver more cuff but it's certainly not a dealbreaker. 

Thanks. That's about as much sleeve as I like to show with SCs. I show a little more with suits.

heldentenor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What alterations did you have done to the guncheck? Nipped the waist a bit?

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
A little fall 16 preview from our Milan showroom.

Last edited:

notdesigned

Reaction score
My local store, Coachman Clothiers (Knoxville, TN), still has a good selection of FW '15 Eidos on sale at 40-50% off including:

Lupo Polo in Tan, Chocolate and Burgundy
Wafle Knit polo in Navy, White, Green
Cable Knit Belted Cardigan in Navy
Tenero Sportcoat in Navy and a Marled Grey/Burgundy weave
Raglan Sleeved Overcoat in Grey and Green HBone (not sure of model name)
Eidos x Kimber Jodhpur and X tie loafer in snuff suede, Chukka boot in green suede

They'll happily take phone orders. Call (865) 690-5805 and ask for Bryce, Jeff or Todd.

**Note: I don't work there nor am I specifically affiliated with them. They're good friends who run a great store and I know many of you may still be looking for some of these items. Just trying to help the cause.**

Last edited:

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@NickPollica Is there any allowance to let out the chest of the NMWA cut jackets? Thanks

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads