• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

ScottMC

Reaction score
How do you like the green jacket I wanted the burgundy one sold out all places. And have been looking at the one nmwa has.

It's great. I already owned a Navy wool twill that I have gotten great use out of. The Casentino is better for colder temps. Once you have all the pockets it's hard to go without them. They are so useful. I highly recommend any Eidos field jacket.

Last edited:

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I don't have one personally, but I can tell you that you won't be disappointed by any of their fabrics. Antonio does an amazing job with fabric selection.

This. I especially like the gun club with over check you got. Shame I couldn't find it in my size. All the fabrics have awesome drape and hand feel.

sacafotos

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Is there a difference in clothing & quality that Bloomingdales carry vs nmwa? Just wondering

Nope! Same awesome stuff. NMWA has an exclusive cut whose details most people seem to love.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

@NickPollica any idea when the full photoshoot for S/S 16 will be put up on the site? Looking forward to it! The previews look fantastic.

It will be launched exclusively on GQ.com this week and then it will go live on the site.

Last edited:

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
For those interested, the Eidos spring 16 campaign is live and can be seen here. Enjoy.

pi34

Reaction score
Maiden voyage of my new old stock Eidos Casentino field jacket from FW 14. I have replaced the stock cream buttons with Coffee Corozo nut. I am also detailing my sleeve treatment since the sleeves are too long for most. The result is a nice turn back cuff.

Wow - that looks stunning. I think I may need to pick one of those up from NMWA. Is cassentino wool okay in rain or ehhh?

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For those interested, the Eidos spring 16 campaign is live and can be seen here. Enjoy.

Have you ever considered doing a collage or look book of your WAYWRN for Eidos? I find the style from your selfies more accessible because they look like something I could pull off too.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Wow - that looks stunning.  I think I may need to pick one of those up from NMWA.  Is cassentino wool okay in rain or ehhh?

Casentino was originally developed as a foul weather fabric.

ScottMC

Reaction score
@pi34 Thanks. It hasn't seen any rain yet. From what I understand, Casentino was worn by Italian ranchers and also by their animals. Apparently it can absorb a lot of water and still retain its warmth without soaking the wearer. Perhaps I can walk through some sprinklers one cold evening.

Chaconne

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is the SS16 Henley linen? Nice collection as always!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads