• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I have narrow feet and require a B fitting. Ridgeway and medway soles cannot be fitted to a shoe this narrow. EG refuse to do it. My only options are Dainite studded and leather.

So if we go with ridgeway/medway then I can no longer be in on this.

I am only interested in leather or Dainite soles.

prurient

Reaction score
Are those Bordon in Cloud Antique on 202 last? There was one pair left on sale in Jermyn store in my size, but I never saw my self wearing the gray shoes. Though, they look lovely.
[/quote]

Yep. Thanks!

Shouldaville

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The 202 talk is tempting, but then again, about all of the potential make-ups are.

beebs...it's the LeatherSoul Bronze 82 version (with a little black mixed in a few times).

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Details from Leaves:

Maker: Edward Green
Model: Shannon VIII
Color: DKO
Last: 82 last
Sole: B1
Details: Blind eyelets, 4 x speedhooks
Price incl. VAT, within EU: 9300 SEK. Price ex VAT, outside the EU: 7440 SEK (according to the new price list, the old price is NOT valid because this order was placed months ago)
Deposit: 25% pre-order deposit, 75% before delivery

ANY SIZE/ANY WIDTH

I believe we need ONE more for the Shannon VIII make-up!

I might be in on the Galway on the 82 with walnut CC. I'd prefer the suede upper but anyone else into the 82 Galway?

thebeebs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. The 202 talk is tempting, but then again, about all of the potential make-ups are.

beebs...it's the LeatherSoul Bronze 82 version (with a little black mixed in a few times).
Oh yes. That one. I recall calling for that shoe literally 15 minutes after the last one in my size walked out the door. SFTG owns one as well.

Anyone want to GMTO this model? It's a stunner!!

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
Damn. I know the option just opened up, but you guys are about 4 months too late on this 202 Galway makeup for me. Dang it!

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nothing to be sorry about, ther's no consensus over the 202 Galway anyway.

Last edited:

tifosi

Tire Kicker
Reaction score
^Very true. I'm sure my 82 lasted boots will be gorgeous!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads