• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eating Healthy & Nutrition: Health Food - Junk Food

jrsalve

Reaction score
Is it possible to eat to attract girls? This is done by getting the right nutrition which gives a man the kind of body that attracts girls. The availability of fast food restaurant on every street makes it harder to resist the temptation of feeding on hamburgers, pizza and may be tacos. The many convenient stores for ice cream, chocolate bars and potato chips do not make it any easier. All i mean is the temptation to eat the wrong kind of edibles is everywhere. There are those who get occasional bites of junk and yet their bodies are not of the kind that attract women. The best nutrition to give you a muscular, well shaped body is one with high-protein, fibrous vegetables and starchy energy-giving foods.

To acquire the nicely ripped body you have to eat to attract girls. Feed on a lot of lean beef, fish and chicken and also carbohydrates like oatmeal, beans, brown rice, yams, arrow roots and potatoes. You really have to avoid taking a lot of fruits. You can substitute a glass of orange juice with spiced ice tea. Your every meal should be accompanied by vegetables. Try as much as possible to avoid eating junk food. It is easy to eat to attract girls if you eat five or six times a day. This is to avoid hanger pangs which can force you to cheat. Never allow yourself to feel hungry because you will end up indulging in junk food.

The first meal in the morning is usually the breakfast. Start with a plate of oatmeal since it is better than cereals because it suits as a a complex starch carbohydrate while cereals have a lot of simple sugar that is easily converted to body fats during assimilation. Oatmeal is better while even compared to non-sweetened cereals such as cornflakes. To eat to attract girls you must eat the non sweetened oatmeal for breakfast. It should be eaten plain for best results. It is easily prepared. As it gets ready, prepare some three scrambled eggs. You can add onions, tomatoes, green pepper to add in some flavor. Avoid any type of fruit juice since the sugar in it is easily converted into body fats.

You can take coffee for breakfast but ensure that the sweetener is artificial. The milk should be having zero percent fat.Your second meal should be after around three hours. The most recommendable one to help you eat to attract girls is a protein shake. It will give you plenty of proteins and small portions of carbohydrates which will prevent the hanger pangs. Protein bars are also good but they contain 30% fat to help the protein congeal into the shape of a bar. Lunch can be anything provided it is a complex, starchy carbohydrates and protein. For instance chicken breast sandwich with mustard on whole bread is a good choice. The third meal can be another protein shake. The fifth meal is the dinner which can be something like lean cuisine. You can follow it up with nonfat yoghurt. Do not skip any meal because if you do your stomach will growl for simple sugars and fat which won't help you to attract girls.

About Author

Francis K. Githinji Is An Online Dating Expert. His Latest Project Eat To Attract Girls Shows How The Power Of Online Dating Can Be Harnessed Internationally and With Great Success, Or You Could Post Your Valued Comments On His Blog At Eat To Attract Girls

For further articles please visit Floweradvisor lifestyle.

King Francis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm convinced.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics