• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DROP! NEW IN BOX, UNWORN, UNDER WARRANTY! Chronologia "Ski Chronograph" R002 model. ALL PAPERWORK IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweedydon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BRAND NEW, UNWORN, CHRONOLOGIA WATCH!

Ski Chronograph R002 Model

I'm delighted to be able to pass on today a BRAND NEW IN BOX, UNWORN, Chronologia "Ski Chronograph" R002 model watch that is still UNDER WARRANTY!

This watch has quite literally never been removed from its box, and dates from late 2015. It comes with everything--the original carry-case box, the instruction manual, the flashlight-keyring, and the original uncompleted warranty card, which you can fill out once you receive it.

This is a lovely, functional watch, powered by a quartz Swiss movement. It is water resistant to 300M and has three sundials on the face, as well as a date function. It is held on a grey silicon strap, and has been engineered to resist both cold and humidity. The hour markers and hands glow brightly in the dark as they are equipped with Trigalight Illumination tubes. More information about this model can be found here:

http://test.chronologia-watches.com/en/16-ski-chronograph-series#navigate_collection

This retails for $335. I'm asking just $125 > 110 > 95 > 85 >75, OR OFFER, boxed and shipped in the USA.

Note: This watch is Brand New, Boxed, and Unworn, and so does NOT come with batteries installed in either the watch or the flashlight!

Please PM with interest and offers!

Attachments

• DSC03774.JPG
    DSC03774.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC03779.JPG
    DSC03779.JPG
    5.5 MB · Views: 43
  • DSC03781.JPG
    DSC03781.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 34
  • DSC03786.JPG