• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Common Projects F/W 12-13

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My sizing experience with CP isn't to simply size down one like many do. I'm a US9 in most sneakers (Tigers etc).

On full suede models like the Tournament Low and full leather shell cap, I'm a 41 (US8). However on padded/thicker body models like the Achillies Vintage (and I assume winter), I bought 41 and they were too tight in the toe box and tore up my heel at the join.

So ill be going for 42's in those models to give a little more length and space in the toe box.

linds_15

Reaction score
year end is right about here so thought id share my common projects additions
basically started and ended my CP collection this year, prior to this year i only had black achilles lows

Last edited:

ImaPro

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know were to buy a pair of winter premiums in off white or black size 41? They seem to be sold out eveywere wouldn't mind paying retail

smashwindow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
basically started and ended my CP collection this year, prior to this year i only had black achilles lows

linds_15

Reaction score
^^LOL. Patrick Ewings, retro from the '92 version he wore

leeba

Reaction score
Any place to cop Achilles Mid in Black online (preferably not at full retail...)? I've been having issues tracking a pair down...sorry for spam but tis the season of sales after all

linds_15

Reaction score

Any place to cop Achilles Mid in Black online (preferably not at full retail...)?  I've been having issues tracking a pair down...sorry for spam but tis the season of sales after all

you missed that boat i think, i remember ssense and park and bond had them but mostly gone now, people got them mostly at ~30 off

hngu7721

Reaction score
where's the best place to get the Achilles Low in white? Been looking for a size 42 but have had no luck finding anything below retail.

TIA

Leather

Reaction score

Nice, I wear my vintage achilles low navy a lot as well

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

where's the best place to get the Achilles Low in white? Been looking for a size 42 but have had no luck finding anything below retail.
TIA

That size is tough to find on sale just like 41. If I were you I'd pick up from Tres Bien Shop which is pretty decent once you discount VAT if you're in the US otherwise, keep trying your luck for sales.

hngu7721

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip and heads up.

Will keep an eye on TBS for inventory availability.

linds_15

Reaction score

Thanks for the tip and heads up.
Will keep an eye on TBS for inventory availability.

im in canada, best price i got was from TBS with a code in the middle of the season. TBS retail, -VAT - the code was the best price i ever saw on em, so jumped on that, whites either don't go on sale at stores, or odd sizes are left when they do

ipractice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
$237 for CPs (including Achilles white lows) from trunk clothiers. Lots of sizes left.

hngu7721

Reaction score
how did you get $237

Pricing for me is 190 GBP, or $305 shipped

fishbones

Reaction score
MAN, if someone from here kopped the CP Chukkas from Trunk (the size UK 7's in bone or grey) and it doesn't work out, let me know.
What are people's experiences with the sizing on the Suede Chukkas?
If I am an overall size 9, would 42 look too big? I would put in an insole if it's only slightly big and that's alright with me.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads