• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Columbiaknit Knit Cap Group Buy?

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
**** now i guess ill have to bulk up my head haha

Froosh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can you guys post pics when the caps come in? Curious to see how "huge" these are.

aaaeeeiiiooouuu

Reaction score

Can you guys post pics when the caps come in? Curious to see how "huge" these are.

What makes these caps different than the Made-in-USA caps I can get from my local gas station? The gas station caps are cheap and come in a variety of colors too

poorman

Reaction score

What makes these caps different than the Made-in-USA caps I can get from my local gas station? The gas station caps are cheap and come in a variety of colors too

Damn, I don't know where you at but all I see are:

and they usually say things like "young god" or have a playboy bunny on them. ahaha.
They are also made in China and 100% acrylic which make my head itch sometimes, I hope the Columbiaknit caps are a little different.

Last edited:

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I probably won't end up posting a fit pic, I'll see if I can later today, but I can almost guarantee it is going to look big on you if it looks big on me, considering we are almost the same height/weight build and your head is slightly smaller.
I also have to say, in terms of price/value, you get what you pay for with them. Sure they are well made, I guess, and if you like chunky hats they are a good buy, but you're not getting some kind of great deal on these. They are a 15 dollar hat, and they look and feel like a 15 dollar hat.
I'd say my more expensive beanie functions much better, but it was more costly, and probably not a great value for a lot of people. But, I'd rather have one great hat for more than a dozen hats in different colors.
I seriously don't know where these got hyped so hard. Maybe I am just hating and they are great for some people and fit them well, I don't know. The way it fits me I wouldn't think it came from advice on SF or Sufu.

I disagree. I put on hats all the time come this time of year just to keep my hair back (old habit I guess) and enjoy having cheaper disposable ones. They are kind of like socks to me, completely after thought and utilitarian in what they do and purpose they serve. I've never lived in chicago so obviously the weather is much colder, but having one hat seems pretty iffy considering i end up losing them all the time around the house and how smelly they get after a handful of wears. just my opinion.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
package delivered! not that it's in my mailbox. dammit, postal service...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads