• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CHROME HEARTS THREAD

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score

Fugly and stupidly overpriced.
[/thread]

Not everyone is an old dude who teaches english in China. Your opinion isn't uninteresting per se but it is definitely not relevent when it comes to what people wear and buy in SWD.

BTW I think CH mostly looks like **** and is overpriced. It looks nice if you're Kilmer's character in the Salton sea.

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
the gaudiness of it all holds a certain charm, but overall I agree its ugly and overpriced. Prefer werkstatt stuff since its minimal.

Last edited:

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Need a proxy for this...damn won't do phone orders. Your help is appreciated.

Just go to the night market, you get very good price on Chrome Hearts.

Last edited:

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not everyone is an old dude who teaches english in China. Your opinion isn't uninteresting per se but it is definitely not relevent when it comes to what people wear and buy in SWD.

Does anyone like or buy Chrome Hearts in SW&D?

BTW does anyone here like Hollister or Ed Hardy?

Last edited:

XXXANDREW

Reaction score
[/IMG][/IMG]

kuna999

Reaction score

Has anyone got a pair of these double d's for sale? I'm after the black ones.(exact colour in photo) Cheers

Last edited:

canatoot

Reaction score
I've been a fan of CH for about 5 years now and really enjoy the rings and bracelet I've purchased from them. However, there are pieces I probably wouldn't buy, such as the ones with expletives on them. I also would not bother with things like a CH potato peeler or toothpaste cap, but the fact they even make stuff like that is pretty amusing.

dacarden

Reaction score
Hey guys,

just wondering if any of you guys could help me out with my first CH piece. It’s the nail ring. TheRealReal says it’s legit but what concerns me is the .925 stamp/engraving and the © stamp/engraving. Any help is greatly appreciated.

4018096E-4771-4196-B6CF-94DBBA26BA63.png

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads