• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CHROME HEARTS THREAD

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
5cOXG.gif

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I genuinely like this brand. *hides for cover*

The wildest retail store i've ever seen anywhere in the world is the newest Chrome Hearts store in Aoyama Tokyo.

Reaction score
Overpriced and ugly. My opinion...

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I like chrome hearts too. can't afford it though. therefore I hate? I dunno. They came out with some #menswear beaded bracelets that wre alright recently, but Taka and the Navajo kid that he's collab'ing with on The Soloist jewelry line is killing it right now.

wurm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There was recently a big discussion about Chrome Hearts on SZ in the Recent Purchases thread. It's worth a read if you're at all interested. It mainly revolved about the difference between their clothes and jewelry. To me it all seems pretty gaudy though.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score

There was recently a big discussion about Chrome Hearts on SZ in the Recent Purchases thread. It's worth a read if you're at all interested.

I'll summarize it here for everyone:

Some guy: "Chrome Hearts isn't so bad."
Some other guy: "No it really is look at all these things they make that aren't jewelry and are ugly! And people who are not like me like it!"
Some guy: "OK but the jewelry is decent and works well with black?"
Faust: "Shut the **** up ***** or I'll ban you."

Last edited:

LTTP

Reaction score
fuuma pretty much said my thoughts on that... it's funny how that forum gets when CH or mastermind japan (maybe i'll even throw balmain in there) is brought up. your average guy walking down the street isn't going to really appreciate the subtle beauty of your cobweb splatter boots and moldy leather jackets any more than silver studded belts and ****.

sneakerbearz

Reaction score
huh ? i understand some ppl dont really like chrome hearts but Balmain ??? Balmain it have great product. they make lovely leather jacket every season. also they biker jeans !!!

personally i dont like Chrome hearts before, i think is too gang-kie and overprice, but recenly i had changed. after i brought my first ID bracelet. i just cant stop buying their silver jewellery.

they are petty easy to match, tee + jeans + white's boots already can give you a great look.

some ppl say the are overpriced if compare with others silver jewellery. yes if you just see it as a piece of silver, it is expensive, but they are CH. not just a silver.

just like cartier, why their diamond and gold jewelery can 10 times more expensive then no brand gold and diamond jewelry ??? also why a Hermes birkin can sell more then 10,000 when they are just a pcs of leather.

anyway, lets share your CH items here !!! would love to see them all !!! dont be shy !!!

sneakerbearz

Reaction score
There was recently a big discussion about Chrome Hearts on SZ in the Recent Purchases thread. It's worth a read if you're at all interested. It mainly revolved about the difference between their clothes and jewelry. To me it all seems pretty gaudy though.
i tried to look for chrome hearts discussion @ recent purchases thread but i can not find it, would you mind to share the link here ?

Eh123

Reaction score
I became a fan of chrome hearts after watching Face/Off...
When he steps out the caddie at the airport and his jacket catches the wind, and his boys gives him his box of goodies, u can catch a glimpse of his gold roller belt... So sick...

Here a pic of my belts...

MikeDT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fugly and stupidly overpriced.

[/thread]

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads