1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

CHROME HEARTS THREAD

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by sneakerbearz, May 6, 2012.

1. sneakerbearz

sneakerbearz Well-Known Member

Any Chrome Hearts fans here ?

2. GoldenTribe

GoldenTribe Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5 people like this.
  3. kiya

kiya Well-Known Member

I genuinely like this brand. *hides for cover*

The wildest retail store i've ever seen anywhere in the world is the newest Chrome Hearts store in Aoyama Tokyo.

4. 1234

1234 Well-Known Member

Overpriced and ugly. My opinion...

5. impolyt_one

impolyt_one Well-Known Member

I like chrome hearts too. can't afford it though. therefore I hate? I dunno. They came out with some #menswear beaded bracelets that wre alright recently, but Taka and the Navajo kid that he's collab'ing with on The Soloist jewelry line is killing it right now.

6. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

Chrome Hearts is just insanely expensive when compared to a lot of smaller and IMO much better silver brands.

7. wurm

wurm Well-Known Member

There was recently a big discussion about Chrome Hearts on SZ in the Recent Purchases thread. It's worth a read if you're at all interested. It mainly revolved about the difference between their clothes and jewelry. To me it all seems pretty gaudy though.

8. brad-t

brad-t Well-Known Member

I'll summarize it here for everyone:

Some guy: "Chrome Hearts isn't so bad."
    Some other guy: "No it really is look at all these things they make that aren't jewelry and are ugly! And people who are not like me like it!"
    Some guy: "OK but the jewelry is decent and works well with black?"
    Faust: "Shut the fuck up bitch or I'll ban you."

Last edited: May 6, 2012
  9. LTTP

LTTP Well-Known Member

fuuma pretty much said my thoughts on that... it's funny how that forum gets when CH or mastermind japan (maybe i'll even throw balmain in there) is brought up. your average guy walking down the street isn't going to really appreciate the subtle beauty of your cobweb splatter boots and moldy leather jackets any more than silver studded belts and shit.

10. sneakerbearz

huh ? i understand some ppl dont really like chrome hearts but Balmain ??? Balmain it have great product. they make lovely leather jacket every season. also they biker jeans !!!

personally i dont like Chrome hearts before, i think is too gang-kie and overprice, but recenly i had changed. after i brought my first ID bracelet. i just cant stop buying their silver jewellery.

they are petty easy to match, tee + jeans + white's boots already can give you a great look.

some ppl say the are overpriced if compare with others silver jewellery. yes if you just see it as a piece of silver, it is expensive, but they are CH. not just a silver.

just like cartier, why their diamond and gold jewelery can 10 times more expensive then no brand gold and diamond jewelry ??? also why a Hermes birkin can sell more then 10,000 when they are just a pcs of leather.

anyway, lets share your CH items here !!! would love to see them all !!! dont be shy !!!

1 person likes this.
  11. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Well-Known Member

Love you long time.

1 person likes this.
  12. sneakerbearz

i tried to look for chrome hearts discussion @ recent purchases thread but i can not find it, would you mind to share the link here ?

13. Eh123

Eh123 New Member

I became a fan of chrome hearts after watching Face/Off...
    When he steps out the caddie at the airport and his jacket catches the wind, and his boys gives him his box of goodies, u can catch a glimpse of his gold roller belt... So sick...

Here a pic of my belts...

14. Eh123

Eh123 New Member

[​IMG][​IMG]

2 people like this.
  15. MikeDT

MikeDT Well-Known Member

Fugly and stupidly overpriced.

[/thread]

16. sneakerbearz

that is awesome belt !!! anymore CH items you have? Please share !!!

17. Fuuma

Fuuma Well-Known Member

Not everyone is an old dude who teaches english in China. Your opinion isn't uninteresting per se but it is definitely not relevent when it comes to what people wear and buy in SWD.

BTW I think CH mostly looks like shit and is overpriced. It looks nice if you're Kilmer's character in the Salton sea.

18. Lane

Lane Well-Known Member

the gaudiness of it all holds a certain charm, but overall I agree its ugly and overpriced. Prefer werkstatt stuff since its minimal.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2012
  19. TheLastManStand

TheLastManStand New Member

[​IMG]

Nobody match for Chrome Hearts !

20. ffatt

ffatt Well-Known Member

Need a proxy for this...damn won't do phone orders. Your help is appreciated.