1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Black vest

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by aybojs, Mar 12, 2003.

1. aybojs

aybojs Well-Known Member

Just bid on a whim and ended up purchasing a solid black Corneliani vest off ebay. It's a 6 button vest made out of a slightly thick cotton weave, though it's definitely not a sweater vest. I'll probably wear it to formal events with my single breasted dinner jacket, but it's a neat piece and I'm trying to find other uses for it. I don't think it would work with any of my suits, but I'm also worried about looking like a blackjack dealer or a cowboy if I tried it casually. Any suggestions?