1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Best Course for a First Date

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by HitMan009, Feb 23, 2005.

1. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

Restaurant but in dutch way

2. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

(Fabienne @ Feb. 23 2005,08:46) When I was single, I always preferred any avenue less obvious than that of the "date routine". Â American women may feel differently, though. Â I hear they expect a lot in general, such as having the man pay for the dinner. Â That's a complete cultural warp for me.
    The man paying for everything is a foreign concept in Europe?
    Not just a silly guy.

3. ernest

ernest Well-Known Member

I have NEVER paid anything during a date. A couple of times a girl obliged me to drink by ordering  and paying me a coke as i didn't want to take anything because of the prices ( i can NOT pay 4 euros for a coke I can have for 10 time less at home. Impossible. Even if i was very rich. I even do not want people to pay for me.) I rarely invite my girlfriend (she has her own money) so i will not pay for someone i do not know. A normal girl doesn't need you to pay.