• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Your crutch wont get warped if you wear your undies tight and, draw your breathe in and lean back when the machine needle passes through.

OMG you mexicans are into some kinky ****:)

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^^Hopshopgo take about 24 hrs to get a package onto your account after its delivered. It says this on their site somewhere. They are good for small packages, but for anything bigger and heavier I think shipito works out cheaper.

Thanks for the info. I have forwarded 2 pairs of AE from shoe bank to them. Its over 24 hours now still package not showing on the site. Only thing I can think of if AE stores they misspelled my name or address wrong. Which is very much possible. I have spoken to 2 girls on 2 different days and both had understanding my accent. Every time I sad "A" they thought it was "I".

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys - our SF affiliation has finally ended and want to thank all the members for the support over the past year.

However its not all sad news, we've decided to keep honouring the 10% SF discount for all orders using the SF10 code :D So do please come and check in on what we are up to from time to time.

Thanks again,
Rob

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Good luck Rob, I'm sure O&J will continue to grow through other avenues elsewhere.

Here's todays fit, with special thanks to Thebrownman for the new hopsack blazer.

Coat: Herringbone Sydney dark blue Hopsack
Shirt: Cottonwork
Tie: Henry Carter un-tipped 7 fold
Trousers: Benjamin
Shoes: Loake Blackfriars

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

^ Good luck Rob, I'm sure O&J will continue to grow through other avenues elsewhere.

Here's todays fit, with special thanks to Thebrownman for the new hopsack blazer.

Coat: Herringbone Sydney dark blue Hopsack
Shirt: Cottonwork
Tie: Henry Carter un-tipped 7 fold
Trousers: Benjamin
Shoes: Loake Blackfriars

I generally despise yellow ties, but that is gold.

nabilmust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 for boggi - cheap and good

I picked up a navy hopsack 3-roll-2 with patch pockets from their Florence store for about 275 Euros. Soft shoulders, pick stitching, nice lapel roll, minimal construction. You can fold it up and sit on it for 20 minutes, without it wrinkling (yes, I've tried).

It's no longer on their website, I suspect it's a seasonal (summer) - but you'll be there just in time for the summer collection.

thebrownman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jacket looks great, Jas. It never fit me like that so I had to sell it! You wear it well :)

I'm not sure how common knowledge it is, but I used to work at Herringbone. I have a lot of their stuff. At least 50 shirts. I'm selling some in the coming days/weeks. Some of it is still new, and most of it is literally worn two-three times. Some of it is pre-Van Laack takeover days, too.

At the moment, I've got a white oxford button down, slim fit, size L, BNWT - $50. Retail was $199. PM me if you're interested.

I'll have some more jackets, chinos and full suits after I sort through what I'm keeping, what I'd like to sell and what'll go straight to charity brand new (and likely be talked about here on StyleForum when someone finds it at mystery op shops around Melbourne).

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks but it's orange! I've got a yellow one similar though.

Sorry yes, on my monitor it looks gold rather than yellow (poor pun attempt there in my OP.) Either way it really pops out while complementing that nice hopsack jacket.

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Jacket looks great, Jas. It never fit me like that so I had to sell it! You wear it well :)

I'm not sure how common knowledge it is, but I used to work at Herringbone. I have a lot of their stuff. At least 50 shirts. I'm selling some in the coming days/weeks. Some of it is still new, and most of it is literally worn two-three times. Some of it is pre-Van Laack takeover days, too.

At the moment, I've got a white oxford button down, slim fit, size L, BNWT - $50. Retail was $199. PM me if you're interested.

I'll have some more jackets, chinos and full suits after I sort through what I'm keeping, what I'd like to sell and what'll go straight to charity brand new (and likely be talked about here on StyleForum when someone finds it at mystery op shops around Melbourne).

I was going to offer to buy that jacket off you a while back but I already have one similar. Nice to see it went to a good home... In fact, I think Jason did me a favour and saved me a few bucks as I was still tempted despite not needing it!

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone else here has the waist on their shirts measured while ******** on a chair? I know it's a little strange, but I do spend about 80% of my time in a workshirt.. sitting down.
No, I've asked but my tailor flat out refuses to measure me up while I'm taking a dump.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Ok, Rob - I might drop in once in awhile but only because you asked so nicely ...

By the way, how are the jeans going?
jeans good - tight and stiff now relaxing but fitting nicely:)
Anyone else here has the waist on their shirts measured while ******** on a chair? I know it's a little strange, but I do spend about 80% of my time in a workshirt.. sitting down.
nope - ******** on a chair is very strange indeed
biggrin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads