• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Ask a Question, Get an Answer - ask all quick questions here

Kross

Reaction score
Any way to fix some scuff marks on white CP achilles?

drtchock

Reaction score
Can anyone ID this jacket? Thanks...

giorgosaek21

Reaction score
hi there i m looking for this RR L sweat pants size small can someone find to buy?HELP

SIZE SMALL IS THA I M LOOKING FOR

fechner

Reaction score
Accidentally posted this in classic menswear :p. I have two questions about jeans. I've been wearing a pear of Levi's 508s in "rigid envy" for about 3 months and they fit relatively well. The only issue is after I washed them for the first time they became too short. I've also been reading a lot about raw denim during these last couple of months and have my eyes on a pair of ST-100Xs from 3sixteen. Anyway, I guess my questions are: "How does the fit compare between these two jeans?" and "If I purchase the ST-100Xs, are there any special precautions I should take if they need to be tailored?"

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am looking for chinos and trousers with a larger thigh and a straight or slightly tapered fit. Something that fits similar to Levi's 501s. What's out there? Other than Dockers.
Take a look at Epaulet rivet chinos. Great product for price and slim cut w/ decent thigh room. Also fully alterable at tailor so you can size up for thigh room & get waist taken in.
can anyone id this jacket? ignore the stache.
No, but plenty similar options from Filson/LL Bean, or RRL for that matter.

thethreeman

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or heard from Colby in the last couple years?

If not, any recommendations for high quality boxer briefs now that he and MJK are out of business (I assume)? I know this is a blast from the past, but I adored his boxers, and don't know where to turn. I've owned boxer briefs from almost every major retailer I can think of, and none of them keep their shape/elastic after a few washes.

SohoBestDress

Reaction score
Sorry that i post this in the wrong topic the first time but sure this is the better place to ask this question. Where can i find sunglasses like these at in NYC?

nekromantik

Reaction score
Hi guys/gals

I bought these Diesel trousers on sale and I am wondering if its too big as I normally wear leg size Small but this was Regular as Diesel dont do Short leg sizes.

Here is the pic:

Thanks

pdxkyle

Reaction score
Im looking to pick up a few blazers. Probably going to find some second hand on ebay.
Any brands in particular people like? Slim fit is preferred.
There seems to be a ton of Brooks Brothers blazers on ebay, heard mixed reviews on them.
Hickory freeman everyone seems to like, price is a little high
Anything else?

Feji

Reaction score
Anybody have experience with sizing for Sacai?

BuffaloWang

Reaction score
I generally have no outerwear pieces and am in need of a few. Recommendations?
Want to spend $80-100 max for new/used. Location is East Bay Area, lately the weather has been high 50's. Hits around high 30's at night. Will probably starting touching 60's in February though.

Mostly XS, P2P 18-19".

Last edited:

shanks59

Reaction score
Two questions:

(1) How do I leave feedback for a seller?

(2) Where can I get a mouton fur collar made for an A2 leather jacket?

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Has anyone seen or heard from Colby in the last couple years?

If not, any recommendations for high quality boxer briefs now that he and MJK are out of business (I assume)? I know this is a blast from the past, but I adored his boxers, and don't know where to turn. I've owned boxer briefs from almost every major retailer I can think of, and none of them keep their shape/elastic after a few washes.

not sure I'd refer to them as 'high quality' but american apparel boxer briefs have held up pretty well for me (certainly more than a couple washes) and come in lively colors. also like ralph lauren stuff.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 83 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 85 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics