• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Alfred Sargent Handgrade - Pictures

emptym

Reaction score
^I like them too.

Just read that Michael Alden chose AS to make this year's version of the LL balmoral boot.

Also, in case anyone missed the pics pocketsquareguy took from the recent trunk show/ambassador event in SF, here they are.

A Mad Man

Reaction score
And you should do a photo-op with them every year to document the graceful ageing. :)

fullb

Reaction score
Just to let you know AS will organise a trunk show in Paris next week for the first time ever.

AS_trunk.jpg

Some pictures will come after the show.

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Just to let you know AS will organise a trunk show in Paris next week for the first time ever.
AS_trunk.jpg

Some pictures will come after the show.

A ..AS trunk show?

What about back to grammar class?

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Oh stuff it meister, you know what he meant

No it's pathetic coming from a famous English company. Probably some uneducated Gen Yer dope....

frivmo

Reaction score
My AS Handgrade MTO Carrolls from Leffot in NYC. Tobacco suede with Pebble tassels, on the AS19 last.

Pliny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
+1 they look great

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My AS Handgrade MTO Carrolls from Leffot in NYC. Tobacco suede with Pebble tassels, on the AS19 last.

Very nice. I like the lines of the Carroll and have toyed with the idea of getting a pair myself.

Burton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

No it's pathetic coming from a famous English company. Probably some uneducated Gen Yer dope....

Meister that's a bit harsh. We are talking about folks who make shoes and not journalists--they do a great job on the shoes by the way. (I am not a gen yer and I have lot's of education, from great places, and the internet is loaded with a lot of my bad grammar as well.)

Last edited:

frivmo

Reaction score

good stuff. how long was the wait?
Thanks! I ordered them at the trunk show in April, got them in September. Also, I've got a slightly high instep, so they added a tiny bit of extra leather along the tongue (is there a better word for this area where there'd be laces on an oxford?) and added toe taps at no extra cost, which I thought was pretty nice of them.

fritzl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads