1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Acne Max Cash Jeans - Size 31 (fits 30-31)

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by wurm, Jan 20, 2013.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wurm

wurm Well-Known Member

I DIDN'T REALIZE I WAS LIMITED TO 15 CLASSIFIEDS AT A TIME ON SF. I HAVE MORE THOUGH!
    PLEASE VISIT MY THREAD ON SUFU OR ON SZ FOR MY COMPLETE OFFERINGS.

• Prices include CONUS shipping and PayPal fees.
    • For international shipping, please inquire.
    • I typically ship within 24 hours of payment.
    • If you have any questions, just ask.

Acne Max Cash

[​IMG]

MORE PICTURES

size 31 (fits 30-31)
    used, good condition
    98% cotton, 2% elastane
    $90

waist (aligned) – 16”/40.5cm
    front rise – 9”/23cm
    inseam – 30.5”/77.5cm
    hem – 7”/18cm​

I bought these almost a year ago but have since outgrown them. These are popular jeans for a reason. The denim is good, but the fit is great – tight but not too tight. I wore this pair a good bit, but they’re still in good condition. The color has faded a bit but not that much and I got them hemmed. I sized up on them like many people do, and it gave me my desired fit, but you could go TTS for a tighter fit. Sizing up will gives you a tight but relaxed fit.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.