• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Kent Wang slim fit shirts, boxers

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I just received a new batch from the factory. The old thread is getting a little confusing so I thought I would start a new one. Shirts are all French cuff, with large MOP buttons, and pattern-matching. All shirts have darts in the back (except where noted), more form fitting. [More] Fit is slim, slimmer than nearly all RTW, probably about the same as H&M and Zara. Fabrics are all 2-ply 100's and above from Italian mills. Reviews have all been positive. VMan says:
Construction, fabric, and detailing are superior to similarly-priced shirts. I would say this is on par with shirts in the $200-$250 range (Robert Talbott, Zegna).
Serg says:
I believe the actual construction on the shirt is equivalent to RLPL. One specific area that appears to be superior to most every shirt I have seen are the buttons.
Size 15 Neck: 15 Shoulder: 18 Sleeve: 23.5 Chest: 20 Waist: 17.5 Length: 26.5 This corresponds to a 15-32.5 in conventional retail sizing. This was previously called size Small, but I have decided to use numerical sizing from now on. Photos of me wearing one. Shirts in this size are $95. Size 15.75 Neck: 15.75 Shoulder: 19.5 Sleeve: 25.5 Chest: 22 Waist: 19 Length: 28.5 This corresponds to a 15.75-35.25 in conventional retail sizing. This was previously called size Medium. Photos of VMan wearing one. Shirts in this size are $105. Shirts #3. Pure white, fabric is a little sheer. 15.75: 1 available. #4. 120's. No back darts. 15.75: 1 available. #7. Rare yellow MOP buttons. No back darts. 15: 1 available, 15.75: 1 available. #8. Pink twill. 15: 1 available. #9. Blue thin stripe. 15: 2 available. A1. Pure white, diamond texture. 15: 2 available, 15.75: 2 available. W1. Blue twill micro check. 15: 1 available, 15.75: 1 available. PA1. This is a shirt we custom made for VMan. The fabric is a superior 120's. You can order a shirt in this fabric, size 15: $105, size 15.75: $120. Delivery will take about six weeks. There are also still two shirts from the sample sale that are still available for $70. Boxers Currently only available in size 30, which should fit waists 28-32. Slim fit, no tags on the waistband to irritate you. Same high quality fabrics as the shirts. $25 each. #2. SOLD #3. #4. #5. #6. Payment, shipping Free shipping in the US. International: $10 for shirts, $5 for boxers, flat rate (e.g. 3 shirts is still $10, 1 shirt and 1 boxer is only $10). Google Checkout only, or 3% more for PayPal. Please place your order via the website order form. Questions: email [email protected]. Do not PM.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Already sold 4 shirts. Next batch will probably be mid-January. Seeking shirt model -- NO LONGER I worked with VMan on the sizing for the 15.75. I am seeking another person to work with on the next larger size. This is not a model in the sense of being photographed, but one that I will base the measurements on. Ugly people may apply. Criteria:
  • 40-42 chest.
  • Slim, about drop 6. Not overly skinny or muscular.
  • Approximately 16.5 neck, but am flexible about this.
  • Preferably already has some well-fitting shirts that we can copy the measurements of.
  • Reasonably available via email or IM.
  • At least 100 posts, preference given to well-known members.
The job will involve measuring shirts that you have and discussing ideal measurements for the size. I will then make a shirt for you in that size. You will have to pay for it, but at a substantial discount. Retail will probably be $120-125, so it would be less than that. No longer accepting applications.

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have added a gaggle of new shirts and one new pair of boxers to the first post.

yachtie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you'd make a 17.5 with a 51-52 chest, 48 waist and 36-37 sleeves i'd be interested in a number. 2 button cuffs please.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads