• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Self Edge Holiday Sale Outlet

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey all... We're going to use this thread to move a few items which are the last remaining sizes in our stock at a very high discount. Shipping for ALL items: $10 for America (Via UPS Insured) $20 for Canada (Via EMS) $30 for International (Via EMS) These items are going to go quick, so i suggest calling into the store to order them (415) 558-0658, PM'ing me also works but will delay the process and these items all are going to sell out quickly. For those that are calling us, we're open from Noon to 7pm (PST) every day. No returns or exchanges. Past Items: Flat Head 5100 Jeans. Retail Price: $295 Style Forum Price: $80 Sizes available: SOLD OUT Skull 5010 Grey Selvedge One-Wash Retail Price: $230 Style Forum Price: $75 Sizes available: SOLD OUT Kicking Mule Workshop Rocker Rinsed Japanese 13oz. Selvedge Denim (Made in Japan) Retail Price: $275 Style Forum Price: $65 Sizes available: SOLD OUT Skull Jeans by an Alchemist Brown Leather Belt (Made in Japan) Retail Price: $170 Style Forum Price: $85 Sizes available: SOLD OUT Skull Jeans by an Alchemist Tan Leather Belt (Made in Japan) Retail Price: $170 Style Forum Price: $70 Sizes available: SOLD OUT Sling & Stones Rachel Natural Indigo Selvedge (Japanese) Retail Price: $350 Style Forum Price: $100 Sizes available: SOLD OUT Sling & Stones Rebecca Natural Indigo Selvedge (Japanese) Retail Price: $350 Style Forum Price: $100 Sizes available: SOLD OUT

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy Deals Batman!!!

danilo

Reaction score
damnit... I need a peacoat. But those Flatheads are such a good deal. I just don't know how much I will like that 'trouser' fit

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn I want those 5100s...don't suppose the 29s would stretch enough if my natural waist is 31?
smile.gif

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dcg
Damn I want those 5100s...don't suppose the 29s would stretch enough if my natural waist is 31?
smile.gif

They measure to be 30" in the waist, as long as you don't soak them first they should stretch, but the initial days might be super tight.

danilo

Reaction score
I heard they fit taller people better... I know I would have to have them hemmed since I'm at like 5'7.

kiya

Brand Representative
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
How much do the grey skulls stretch? I'd like a 32 but not if it's an actual one-washed 30".

These skulls have a bit of stretch feeling in them, so they're super comfortable even if they're very tight.
They stretch out but don't lose their shape easily.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
indeed, VERY DEEP DISCOUNTS. too bad i don't need any jeans at all, ever.

danilo

Reaction score
Originally Posted by kiya
Size 29 5100 is sold, size 28 is still available.

Is there any way to get them chainstich hemmed?

underwearer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is that last pic the skulls? Are they gray or is just the selvedge gray? Im confused...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads