• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Why is this board turning into a board full of geeks?

Bouji

Reaction score
computer geeks at that?

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lookaround.gif

No idea what you are talking about.

Bouji

Reaction score
Apple phones, SFF systems, I mean I know about these things but give me a break, taking about them is pathetic.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think it's an effort to balance out the bling.

Bouji

Reaction score
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bouji
Apple phones, SFF systems, I mean I know about these things but give me a break, taking about them is pathetic.
I have no idea what an SFF system is, but the idea is we should confine ourselves to talking about manly things like interior decorating and how sleeve buttons a dinner jacket should have?

Bouji

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
I have no idea what an SFF system is, but the idea is we should confine ourselves to talking about manly things like interior decorating and how sleeve buttons a dinner jacket should have?

Of course.

Bouji

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
fing02[1].gif

Just checkin'.

By the way, this post is purley for humour.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey now, I was here before you. There have always been geeks here. And god knows IT people need all they help them can get in the style department. You should be encouraging them to stay! Wasn't that horrible business casual trend started by silicon valley nerds? If only there were more SFers in positions of power.

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Nantucket Red
If not for the geeks, how would you know anything about the vast number of geeky things you never even imagined one could get obsessively involved in?

I think most "normal" people would call us all geeks. That's certainly what I got called when I voiced my excitement about the crow's foot button-stitching on my first bespoke shirt.

Soph

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Most people are don't care about the fine deatils in life and that is why they suck and we rule
smile.gif

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Soph
Most people are don't care about the fine deatils in life and that is why they suck and we rule
smile.gif

icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

crackup[1].gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads