• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Watches and BLING....

nighttrain7404

Reaction score
Hello.

This thread might not be for everyone, but I remember some watch threads and just thought I'd share some picts of my watches.

Sometimes people loosely used the term "BLING" to define nice watches they have.

Just to note that "BLING" refers to anything that is diamond encrusted. An all alloy watch isn't really "BLING".

With that being said, here are some pictures of some of my watches and other pictures of some "bling" watches and bracelets. (My bracelets are custom pieces created by jeweler Chris Aire and Johnny the jeweler).

My watches were bought in San Francisco Centre and some in Hawaii's Ala Moana Mall.

Breitling Bentley bought at the San Francisco Centre

Attachment 2376

Rolex Oyster perpetual Submariner bought in Honolulu Hawaii's Ala Moana Center

Attachment 2374

Rolex Date Just w/Diamond Bezel bought in Honolulu's Ala Moana Center

Aquamaster lupah w/diamond bezel and blue croc band bought in NY Manhattan's Trax Jewelry

Attachment 2377 Bought in Honolulu's Bvlgari store (shipped in from B.Hills)

nighttrain7404

Reaction score
Here are some of the "bling" bracelets that I'd like to share

I really enjoy being able to switch between suits/ties, being very clean/formal, and then the following day being casual w/cashmere, button shirts, jeans, and dress shoes, and then going very urban w/my blingy chains/necklaces and af1s. The versatility and being able to pull off the different looks is what makes it fun. SOMETIMES, I'll slip the "bling" on when I wear my suits as I got to work at the mutual fund company. It definitely opens some eyes there!

The following pieces are from Chris Aire. Chris is only available to make pieces by special appointment only.
Chris supplies custom jewelry to hip hop stars 50cent, and other celebs Muhammad Ali, Clint Eastwood, Jamie Foxx and many others.

I've visited him quite a bit on my jaunts to Los Angeles. He will definitely be the guy who makes my wedding band(which I'm considering in red gold).

Here is the iced red gold jagged bracelet from Chris

Attachment 2379

Prince cut diamond necklace from Chris

Attachment 2382

The following pieces are from Johnny the Jeweler in Houston, Tx.
He makes very elaborate pieces for many hip hop stars like Nelly, Mike Jones, Slim thug, etc.

Here is the big bracelet

Attachment 2380

Here is the mid bracelet from Johnny.

Attachment 2381

Here is the famous herringbone diamond necklace from johnny in white/canary alternating patches.

Attachment 2384

VMan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
paul_wall_grill_01.jpg

nighttrain7404

Reaction score
I actually know some mutual fund managers who own grillz =)

I DO have a patek phillipe watch, but didn't think it would fit in w/this list of pictures =)

Just as I mentioned in my other thread....come on guys..

I don't mind criticism at all. I think Honesty is GReat...no matter how negative/positive.
Let me know what you think in all it's glory.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I would pawn some of this bling and buy some good suits.

Maharlika

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

mw_000

Reaction score
Originally Posted by MrRogers
are those watches replicas?

MrR

The Bentley Motors doesn't look right

breitling_bentleyMotors2.jpg

The bracelet, crown and pushers look wrong?

kronik

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
I don't understand why you have $100,000+ worth of jewels posted here, but you bought a $200 fake Zegna suit over the Attolini?

We spiggidy the same liggidy.

MrRogers

Reaction score
Originally Posted by VMan
I don't understand why you have $100,000+ worth of jewels posted here, but you bought a $200 fake Zegna suit over the Attolini?

Thus the rationale behind my inquiry as to whether or not these are replicas.

MrR

Edward Appleby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Please, please, please post a pic of one of your "urban" ensembles...

MrRogers

Reaction score
I think if you pawned all of those watches and all of those cz's you'd have just enough $$ for a fake zegna suit
laugh.gif

MrR

arutha

Reaction score
The bracelet on that day-date looks really odd. Maybe a fake? Hard to tell from the blurry pictures.

My two blinged-out watches, both from the 70s:
winderpic.jpg

Both are real. I also have several other 14k-18k solid gold watches, which I also consider bling.

Originally Posted by nighttrain7404
Hello.

This thread might not be for everyone, but I remember some watch threads and just thought I'd share some picts of my watches.

Sometimes people loosely used the term "BLING" to define nice watches they have.

Just to note that "BLING" refers to anything that is diamond encrusted. An all alloy watch isn't really "BLING".

With that being said, here are some pictures of some of my watches and other pictures of some "bling" watches and bracelets. (My bracelets are custom pieces created by jeweler Chris Aire and Johnny the jeweler).

My watches were bought in San Francisco Centre and some in Hawaii's Ala Moana Mall.

Breitling Bentley bought at the San Francisco Centre

Attachment 2376

Rolex Oyster perpetual Submariner bought in Honolulu Hawaii's Ala Moana Center

Attachment 2374

Rolex Date Just w/Diamond Bezel bought in Honolulu's Ala Moana Center

Attachment 2375

Aquamaster lupah w/diamond bezel and blue croc band bought in NY Manhattan's Trax Jewelry

Attachment 2377 Bought in Honolulu's Bvlgari store (shipped in from B.Hills)

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 82 37.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 84 38.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.3%

Forum statistics

Threads