• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

TGA : nice Items to give away or sale very cheap

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

I have some items I would like to give away and other for sale at symbolic prices...

Only conditions to the give aways...
1. It is preferable that they go to students, guys starting their sartorial journey etc... that need decent suits for interviewing or working but are not ready to invest on costly items
2. you should not resell them

Those are items I bought for me ( I am a 38R , 5 feet 11", 175 lbs), and I phased them out because I am upgrading my wardrobe to canvas construction, some Items were never worn.

I'll only charge the shipping and handling rates that will be

for the US
$27 Economy ( 4-6 weeks)
$37 Priority ( 1-2 weeks )
$60 Urgent ( 3-4 days )

Europe $30
Rest of the world $60

here they go..

1. GIVEN - Light gray 100% wool suit, 3btn, 1 vent, EUR 46 ( this is a wide 46 ) - worn a couple of times, trousers hemmed to 31" - FREE
  2. SOLD - Light gray cotton/wool/Elastane 3btn suit 1 vent EUR 48
    never worn, trousers hemmed to 31" - $50
  3. SOLD - - Navy Blue Italian 100% super 100's wool 3 btn suit, 2 vents EUR 48 ( this is an slim 48 ) - worn 10 times maybe - buttoning sleeves, hemmed to 30 1/2", just out of the cleaners- $75
  4. GIVEN Dark blue 95% wool/5% cashmere thick fabric Italian jacket, 3 btn, 2 vents, EUR 46, worn, just out of the cleaners -FREE
  5. Camel 95% wool/5% cashmere thick fabric Italian jacket, 3 btn, 2 vents, EUR 46, never worn NWOT - $30
    5.JPG

6. SOLD - Gray glen plaid Italian suit 100% wool, 3 btn, 1 vent, EUR 50, let in to 48, trousers hemmed to 31", worn twice. - $30
  7. SOLD - SHIPPED - H&M blue with faint light blue stripes, 100% REDA wool super 100's suit, 3 btn, 1 vent, EUR 46, worn sometimes, $40
  8. SOLD - SHIPPED - H&M black, 100% wool super 100's suit, 3 btn, 1 vent, EUR 48, worn for clubbing, $30
  9. H&M brown with light brown chalk stripes, 100% wool super 100's suit, 3 btn, 1 vent, EUR 48, NWOT never worn, trousers hemmed to 31" $60
    9.JPG

10. H&M white 100% linen suit, 3 btn, 1 vent, EUR 48, never worn, NWOT , trousers hemmed to 31" $80
    10.JPG

11. MEXX light gray suit wool/poly slim lapels 2 btn, working sleeve buttons, 2 vents, trousers slimmened and hemmed to 31", worn twice - $60
    11.JPG

12. SOLD - SHIPPED - Black with faint charcoal stripes 100% cotton jacket 2 btn, 1 vent, never worn - $20
  13. GIVEN - Brown striped cotton ( quasi-seersucker ) jacket 2btn, 1 vent, never worn - FREE
  14. SOLD - SHIPPED - Beige 100% linen jacket ( wide EUR 48 ), NWT $30
  15. MEXX black striped suit wool/poly slim lapels 2 btn, working sleeve buttons, 2 vents, trousers hemmed to 31", never worn - $100
    bmexx.jpg

16. JJB STRELLSON black suit 100% wool slim lapels 3 btn, 1 vents, trousers hemmed to 31", worn 3 hours for a party- $120
    JJB.jpg

EUR 48 is equivalent to US 38R

please let me know if interested, I'll post pictures later...

Ed355

Reaction score
I would like to see photo for #14. Thanks.

CoryB

Reaction score
This is a very generous offer. PM sent.

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You are a cool guy lakewolf. I don't need anything, but you jogged my memory, and I'm going to photograph some stuff of mine and post it on SF for anyone that needs it.

To our great sellers like Edmorel, Ian, Andrew H, Chuck et al, don't worry, it won't be anything as nice as your stuff for sale.

But if someone wears it and I don't, that's great.

pejsek9(who's been absent for a while), once reminded me that the most expensive items of clothing that I have are the items that I buy and never wear!

BrianVarick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This sale is perfect for me, I'm looking for my first suit. I just wish he was in the states, because I have almost no money.

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i am on the train from zurich to geneva writing from a celll phone. thanks for your interest
i`ll answer the PMs and post pictures as soon as i get home

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
some pictures added, more to follow

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
More pictures posted...

Ah diorshoe.... I need some closet space...

And also I could give this items to goodwill or friends

But I have read several threads about students on a budget here and maybe this could make some happy

I have still haven't the time to answer to all PMs

i can't take measurements of all these items, look at the pictures and get an idea

I will priorize a FIFS ( First come, First served ), but please guys be also generous... there are at least two guys that want all the FREE items together....
laugh.gif

i'll take a little rest, drink some tea and start answering

lakewolf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried to answer to everybody and be as fair as humanly possible...

I am waiting for payment... check after if they become available again

Chadley

Reaction score
This is very generous of you lakewolf.

None of these would fit me, but as a college student I appreciate this a lot.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads